Flick’s parents came to visit three weeks into our move, which was wonderful. It was nice to see some people from home and just converse and go OUT! I loved that we were able to actually go out for dinner rather than just sitting at home and eating. While they were here visiting we drove out to the Smokey Mountains, which was so much fun! We went exploring for waterfalls. We visited Whitewater Falls, Hooker Falls and Triple Falls, each very amazing.
Triple Falls
The next weekend Flick and I decided to go to Myrtle Beach. That was so cool for the both of us! We both absolutely love the beach and to be able to go there on a random day was so amazing! We spent the whole day there, enjoyed a great dinner and saw a captivating sunset.
This past week, I got a phone call at 7 am. It was FedEx. They wanted to tell me they had a package for me. So I waited for this package and it ended up being two tickets to the Bank of America 500. I was like OHhhh my gosh…I can’t believe this. We got free tickets through Time Warner Cable. Flick and I decided we were going to go. A number of people in the south go nuts over NASCAR stuff so we thought we would try to “fit in” with the “culture”. People from Wisconsin really got a kick out of this. NASCAR in Wisconsin is definitely considered a southern thing. Anyway, we are both really excited to experience our first “RACE”.
~Hammer

No comments:
Post a Comment